Monday, August 4, 2008

He's one!


4aBLOG

I am behind on blogging, so I am starting with some recent sessions...


Have I said how much I love my job?? I LOVE being able to watch the kids grow! Here is one of my newborns, can't believe it has already been a year! I don't think he could be any more gorgeous than he is!! I'm sure you'll agree!
Christy, I enjoyed seeing you guys again! "C" is SO adorable and SUCH a sweetie, too!

Your gallery will be up very soon. :)



.....K

1a BLOG
14achocbwBLOG
26a BLOG
22a copy BLOG
27BLOG

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is one cute kid! Killer eyes!
Him off in the distance with his footprints and the close up with the trunk are my faves!

Anonymous said...

Love those curls! Really great job with these!

Masters Rental said...

Beautiful job! Love those eyes.

Julie Winder said...

oh my goodness wow you captured his cute personality and amazing eyes. I love beach photos! I

Anonymous said...

Oh my, those curls just melt my heart. Wonderful images!