Monday, November 17, 2008

Another one year old!

I can't get over how utterly adorable this child is!! She was so fun to photograph, 3 hours flew by! Her parents are awesome too! They went along with anything and helped carry all my props too!

Are you as in love with this costume as I am?!! Mom made it herself, it took her hours and hours and hours and days and days (well you get the idea!) She did such an amazing job on it! If I were to try this mine would come out lopsided or something, lol!

Oh! Don't you love Florida? No where else can you get looks of fall and spring in the same day, lol!

Guys, thank you SO much for allowing me to to photograph Miss G! She was a doll and I really had fun!

(Btw, thank you to my hubby who tagged along and for the cow on a stick, ahahhhaaa!! C & C, you know what I mean!)


15 BLOG
2a BLOG

6 BLOG


13 BLOG
10 BLOG
Mom and Dad are literally just out of the shot here on either side
11a BLOG
14T BLOG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't beleive how good the picture is on the waterfall. It's a one year old...and she didn't mooooove.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Those eyes wow!! These are truly amazing, every one of them.