Saturday, January 17, 2009

And The WINNERS Are.....

I loved watching the polls!!
Thanks everyone for playing along!

The winner for FIRST PLACE and a mounted 11x14 of their winning image is...
image #7!!! with 41% off the votes!

The RUNNER UP and the winner of a mounted 8x10 is...
image # 9!!! with 21% off the votes!

I will be in touch about your winning images!!

VOTERS, if you contacted me for a session during the contest you have until the end of this weekend to finalize your dates and get those retainers in to take advantage of the special! Thanks for contacting me!!

A BIG thank you to all my clients for 2008! It means a lot to myself and my family!! I enjoyed all of your sessions! I loved meeting new clients and loved seeing my previous clients grow! (that's my favorite part!)


....K

No comments: