Wednesday, February 18, 2009

5 Generations

Recently I lost my grandad so this session was really important to me. This is five generations together, they were really sweet together and you can tell they really enjoy one another!
They are all really beautiful, too!
Of course you know I loved the kid shots, as well!! Aren't these girls beyond adorable?! I love how they both put their little hands on their faces, too!!!

Your gallery will be up soon, guys!

....K

Anyone awaiting a gallery or orders, please know I am running a bit behind my normal schedule. As mentioned above we lost my grandad very recently and have just had the funeral. I was quite close to my grandfather. But, please know I am working on getting the orders out and galleries up.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture of them on the bench shows their love. REALLY good job.
Those girls are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

your pictures are phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!

Dee said...

I just stopped by your blog randomly and wanted to tell you that your photography is breathtaking :)