Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Had some fun recently very near to the place where I grew up!
Another one of my newborns turned a year old!!!! Love watching them grow!! Of course, that also means I've gotten another year older, lol. Not sure I like that end of the deal :)

For this session we got to concentrate on baby J AND his brother and sister!! They are beyond gorgeous, they have super sweet parents, and we had a beautiful day!

btw, if you want to see baby J as a newborn, he's the one sleeping peacefully on the front page of my site. ;)

Thank you guys for spending part of your day with me! It was so great seeing you all again!!! Your gallery will be up soon!

Now on to the preview.....


....K

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mom brought these wings..so glad she did! So girly!!! Love it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

angela said...

wow these are fantastic! these kids all have incredible eyes too.

ashley said...

These are wonderful! Such awesome color! And wow, are they beautiful kids;)