Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Beach

So every year I get to see a really great family. They are from out of state and come to Fl for vacation. I look forward to seeing them! I first met them when they had just had their first sweet baby boy (who is now 2 years old!) I did his baby pictures on the beach, then his one year pictures and now I just got to meet their newest addition to the family, another sweet boy! Both are amazingly gorgeous! C, really loved seeing you all again! Had fun with all of you!!!

Ok, on to the preview!

We waited for the water to swirl around the bowl up on shore, but mom and I were so excited with the little splash it made when it hit the side of the bowl!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sometimes I just love the serious expressions kids, especially toddlers, give me!
Photobucket
and the mischevious ones ;)
Photobucket
We had lots of spectators for this one, lol!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I will be MIA for a bit on my blog. The next several sessions I have are event sessions and I'm only blogging my child sessions, since that is what I specialize in. :) I do have a few openings left this summer, though, for child sessions so if you want to book, now is the time!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Girlie, these are beautiful, beautiful children too.

ashley said...

Gorgeous! That first one is incredible! But love them all;)

Nancy Perello said...

Wowee these are NICE!!!! That first one and the one with the mom & babe is TDF!!

Leah Brooks said...

Amazing pictures, Karen!

Tammy said...

Beautiful children and awesome photos, Karen! My daughter and son-in-law get a family picture at least twice a year. They live in Georgia, but visit me here in Florida several times a year. I'll pass your info on to them. I'm sure they would love a beach family shoot. :)

Anne said...

Wow!What an exciting tidal shot there!All great!!