Friday, January 22, 2010

Florida Beach

This little guy shares my birthday!! I loved meeting him as a newborn, he was a gorgeous baby then and still is!! You can tell how much mom and dad adore their little guy! I snuck a few snaps when they weren't looking. ;) Always my favorite shots!

This is another session that was rescheduled a couple times due to the cold weather. We didn't think it would be too fun on the beach in the wind with a baby at 50 degrees! So, we held out for 70 and even though it felt chillier than that, baby D was a trooper!
So awesome to see you guys again! Can't wait to see Baby D in a few months at his year session!!

Your gallery will be up soon, here is a little preview....



.....K




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anne said...

What a cutie!I love the way you captured the sunlight in their hair.Love the basket one too.Too too cute!