Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Goodbye 2010

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I appreciate you all very much and had fun watching the kids grow this year and meeting new families, as well! Thank you!

This was my last 'child' session of 2010!
He was a mover and a shaker and had the sweetest smile and laugh! He was always thinking of his next move, hehe!
Super smart, too!


We had a break from the cold weather and had some nice warmer Fl sunshine.

His cousins were with us for a bit and we got a few of them as well. His cousin is a sweet little guy that I get to take pictures of too, along with their newest arrival who we will be seeing in the future. :)
On to the preview, your gallery will be up soon,

....K :)
Photobucket
LOL, I love toddlers! Comparing leaves
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




3 comments:

Family portraits glasgow said...

So cute and beautiful baby. I love his pictures which is captured very nice moment.

Anonymous said...

Excelentes belo trabalho!

wedding photographers Glasgow said...

oustanding colours, really crisp !