Sunday, October 25, 2009

Twin 8 year olds & a 4 year old!

Are these kids gorgeous or what?!!
Mom told me that the youngest one really didn't like having her picture taken and they have never even had a good school picture! That is so amazing to me because she did such a wonderful job and we had so much fun! In fact, all the kids had fun with the pictures and exploring and so did I! I always have some cool locations tucked away in my memory so I was excited when mom let me pick what look and location we wanted for the shoot & then was brave enough to do it! Getting to this location was a bit tricky.


N, you have wonderful kids, I loved the session! Here is a preview :)

.....K

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

ashley said...

Wow - you are right! Gorgeous kids:) And your images of them are wonderful - the color is amazing:)

Anonymous said...

RU kidding me!!! These are wonderful... You are seriously talented! Yea the kiddos are definitely gorgeous


Alicia

Beverly Garrison said...

Just fantastic!

Kendra M. said...

A-MAZING!

Anne said...

Gorgeous is exactly what I was going to say to describe the kids and the photos!Awesome work as usual Karen!

Rachel said...

I am interested in booking a session with you, but can't seem to get the link to your website to work. Is there an email address I can contact you at?

Karen said...

Hello Jackson Family :)

My website is http://www.capturedhearts-photography.com
My email is:
karen@capturedhearts-photography.com

Thanks all for the comments! :)

Keith Myers said...

I've spent time looking through your portfolio on your site and your blog. Your work is an inspiration.