Thursday, November 19, 2009

Snow?

Nope, the beach!
I love Florida!! A gorgeous day for it too! Baby C is now turning a year old!! I've really enjoyed watching him grow this past year! It's amazing how big kids get every 3 months and how mature they start to look so quickly. He is a sweet and beautiful little guy with a great mom and dad!
I'm honored to have been a part of this little guy's life this past year. I think he's enjoyed this past year too, because he knows exactly what to do for me everytime! It cracks us up at every session!

On to the preview!

Just a reminder I am only posting my child sessions, since that is what I specialize in.
There are only 2 days left for 2009, they were originally earmarked days for reschedules, so if you are interested please contact me asap! Also, if you book now for 2010 you will keep 2009 pricing! No matter what date you pick for 2010! Contact me for details!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can you see the sand flying here?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anne said...

Great location and love the effect in the black & white photos.Love the closeup shots of his hands playing with the sand,what a clever idea!What a cutie too!

Linda said...

These are great, Karen